Thursday, 23 December 2010


HAPPY CHRISTMAS!







Well it is nearly here, the snow is adding it's special sparkle to Christmas this year.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, my absolute favourite bit of Christmas. I wanted to say a HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU to you all, for all your lovely comments since I started my blog and to everyone of my followers. I truthfully had no idea that it would be such a rewarding, enjoyable and sociable experience. I feel that I have made wonderful friends and met kindred spirits. I wish you all a MAGICAL Christmas. See you in the New Year.






images via the brilliant Christian Birmingham, kate forman and cox and cox



Lots of Love To You All.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. to you too My dear!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am in complete agreement about blogging - it's like the gift that keeps on giving. Love these images, especially the Christian Birmingham ones, I have one of those up my sleeve for tomorrow's post! I read the kids "The Night Before Christmas" last night, edging closer... Have a restful festive time. Lou x

    ReplyDelete