Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Tuesday Wrapping























images via: decorative country living, chris everard,  jo malone, cox and cox graham and green


One of my favourite things about the Christmas season is sitting in front of the fire wrapping presents. Even the simplest and smallest of presents can look so beautiful if wrapped in a thoughtful way. There are so many gorgeous ribbons to use and I often use holly and ivy to decorate parcels.

The gift wrapping is even more fun with a warm mince pie and a glass of something sparkling!!



xxx


3 comments:

  1. I cant´t wait starting wrapping gifts... hopefully I will start next weekend!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wrapping marathon this year - need to start now. I love the pictures you have chosen - those grosgrain ribbons are so sweet. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could wrap presents as beautifully as this.

    ReplyDelete