Tuesday, 23 November 2010


Tuesday Tables











 images via lucyina moodie and atlanta bartlett



Please Vote For Lou!

I am sure that many of you know the beautiful blog louboosandshoes The lovely Lou has been nominated for a top blog award. Lou has been one of the most loyal and encouraging supporters since my first blog. I read her blog daily and I am never disappointed, Lou writes with an intelligence, eloquence and an empathy that inspires. Please go over and visit her gorgeous blog and click on to vote for her.








via lou boos and shoes


Have a lovely Tuesday x

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh hello and what a lovely surprise!! I am abit overwhelmed this morning. However that competition turns out I know I have some really sweet friends like you who are there cheering me on. What nice words you write about me - thank you so much Alison :-) Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am voting for Lou. And I love her. Your blog is great too! I am your newest follower.

    xoM

    ReplyDelete