Thursday, 25 November 2010


Soft Pastels For Thursday






I woke this morning to a very white, crispy scene. Everything was frozen. One little flower is still hanging on in my garden, almost like an act of defiance against the approaching winter, and a little ray of hope to remind us all that Spring is never far away! So today I thought I would post some soft, pastel images to take the edge off the raw weather.



I love the frothyness of this picture.




Spring flowers



images via Polly Rawlings and Polly Wreford

Enjoy your day.
x

2 comments:

  1. lovely post. Here it started snowing this morning... but still not cold enough...Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. just returned to home, just recieved your stunning book... thank you very much again!
    really one of my favourite book... you was right!

    ReplyDelete