Wednesday, 24 November 2010


Let It Snow!


Isn't this the most fabulous image?



















images via sussie bell, jo tyler, polly wreford, daniel farmer and the almanac gallery

There is something about the hint of snow that makes me want to put a Christmas CD on in my car and sing along with all the corny, cheesy songs. I have been sorting out my lights, buying more Christmas tree baubles and thinking about what to put in my wreaths this year. We have lots of holly berries on the trees at present, hope that at least some will survive for the big day.

Keep Warm xx

2 comments:

  1. Snow IS coming....well..that's what the weatherforecast is telling us for days now!
    I can't wait!
    Let it snow let it snow let it snow....;))

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of festive and wintery images! I am trying to keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete