Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Answers for Wednesday

ali bradshaw


The lovely Lou from  louboosandshoes asked some great questions the other day on her blog. Here are my answers.

Earl Grey.

Roses, big, blowsy and scented.

Dresses, I love them, especially tea dresses.

Breakfast at Tiffanys.

Muesli, with fruit on top.

Cilled Sancerre everytime.

Diamonds! Yes Please

10pm, I am a morning person.

Natural childbirth, ( does having gas and air count?)

Tidy, sorry!

Black Tie






Push hard, I don't always achieve this.

Shoes!!!!!!! Hello

Kate Winslet,

Buy New, yes I know, but that is how it is.

Wonderful Life

Live and Let Live

Elvis, just for the white spangled suit.

Cover it, no question.

Literary, My brain does not do numbers!

Keep calm and carry on.

Go for a run, or in my case, a brisk walk with my dogs.

Oh how I adore "The Good Life" I watch the re runs every time. Barbara for me.

Both Country Living and Vogue, there is nothing that says you can't be a stylish gal in the country!!

A city break, Paris does it for me.


david parfitt



Happy Wednesday
x

No comments:

Post a Comment