Thursday, 28 October 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

image via ali allen

Today is one of those days where, for some reason, I feel rather reflective, slightly unsettled and indecisive.
I know it is half term and I am not working today, but hey I am still in my pyjamas!!!! Wow, what a confession. I should point out that I do not make a habit of this, it wasn't planned, but I just don't seem to be able to get going today!!

Does anyone else out there have unexplained mornings of laziness?

Got bored with my blog template, but don't like this one much, so will probably change this, see what I mean, undecided sort of day.

Lots of Love
x

3 comments:

  1. My morning exactly...beautiful image ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture you posted today, it also reflect how I feel today. I do enjoy reading your blog. This was quite a confession. Hoping you will have a delightful day anyway.


    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - wow that is a change in design - I am undecided too. It seems - how to say - not quite as whimsical and gentle as I feel it should be for you!
    Anyway - yes I too have those days - they seem rather present! It will pass for sure! Lou x

    ReplyDelete