Friday, 1 October 2010



Fabulous Friday and an October Celebration

Lots of bubbles!


Celebration cake


Gorgeous candles and flowers



The perfect party table



sparkle


Partied out.


Tomorrow is my birthday ( no, I am NOT telling you how old I will be!) I am having a party, so I have been racing around trying to make the house fit for guests.  Tomorrow I will cook, go hunting for gorgeous flowers, choose wine and champagne, string fairy lights,  set the table, light the tea lights and "dress the rooms". I love styling it all, hopefully everyone will eat, drink and be merry.

 Today is the final day of my Giveaway, I will put all names in a basket and my daughter will pick one at random, I will contact the winner and post the name on Monday. Good Luck girls.

Thank you for the lovely comments, and to my new followers.

XXX



images: mary ruffle, google images, martha stewert, cox & cox

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Have a wonderful evening (easy on the cooking - delegate, delegate, delegate!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your party and have a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun as it is your day!!!!!!!!In Germany we do not congratulate the day before:-) I´m curious about the presents you will get. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a lovely time celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like everything, so pretty pictures. Warm hugs to you / Ingela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and enjoy your party!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great birthday!! Wishing you every happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a happy 'You Day'! We're getting ready to celebrate my half birthday with half a cake. I love cake :) May you have lots

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday my dear!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little bit late...but want to tell you happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete