Thursday, 9 September 2010


It's Good To Be Back!



Thank you all so much for your sweet comments after my daughter's car accident. Sometimes it feels hard being a Mum, trying to be brave, strong and funny while inside worrying and hurting so much at your childs distress. Thankfully she is now almost back to her normal teenage self! She now has her own car and I am so proud of her as she has not let the accident dent her enthusiasm to drive. 


debi treloar


I adore this time of year, to me, Autumn has always felt like a new start, maybe it is left over from being at school, I loved the new books, pens and pencil cases, it all felt full of promise. There is a real change in the air and appearence here. The lovely colours are beiginning to appear in the trees, the moors are beautiful with heather and the hedgerows full of blackberries, elderberries and nuts. I mourn the passing of the summer, but confess to looking forward to log fires, snuggly rugs and lighting scented candles in the evening!

sussie bell

lisa





daniel farmer


The beautiful, kooky Clemence Poesy in gorgeous tweeds.



vogue


Thank you to my new followers who have joined me since I have been absent, you are very welcome. I have missed you all, it is so good to be back.


via mary ruffle


Have a beautiful day.

x





3 comments:

  1. Missed you.. glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I am delighted to have you back and also so pleased to hear your daughter is mended. This motherhood business doesn't get any easier does it?! Lovely images - calming and classic as ever. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Glad your daughter is better.
    Autmn is my fav time of year. And I just noticed leaves starting to change color yesterday.

    ReplyDelete