Friday, 24 September 2010


Hooray, It's Friday










Make the most of the last hazy days as Autumn takes a hold, wrap up in your favourite, cosy jumpers, unearth the tweeds and step into your wellies. ( they do have Jimmy Choo hunter wellies you know for the style conscious!!) Get out there and breath in the fresh air, collect fir cones to scent and light the fire, snuggle down with a great book, (enter my Selina Lake Book Giveaway!!) and give into the comforts of the season.




Photo credits: Sussie Bell, Rachel Whiting, Kate Powers, and Laurence Pasquier

A Warm Welcome to my new followers and a Happy Weekend to you all.

x x x



3 comments:

  1. Oh your blog is simply beautiful - I'm so glad I've found you! I recently moved to the countryside (Norfolk) with my family, and your 'About Me' could be describing me! Delighted to have found a kindred spirit - hooray - happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second photo - I just love turquoise weathered timber. Have pulled the wellies out this week myself (no Jimmy Choos for me though!)
    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wellies, as a matter of fact last weekend I got a pair of them in red! Not from Hunter but Giesswein!!! Waiting for the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete