Tuesday, 20 July 2010


Tuesday Warmth

daniel farmer
This, to me, is my idea of a blissful afternoon,. If only I looked like this!

chris blott


joanna henderson


daniel farmer
gorgeous cashmere socks



chris blott


sandra lane

comfort food, yummy!


craig fordham


It is cold and very wet here today, so I love these comforting images of scrummy cashmere socks and oversized jumpers. On days like this, there is nothing more appealing than snuggling up on a squidgy sofa with a cup of coffee and a good book, or a great film. 

Have a Blissful Day

x



2 comments:

  1. Hello there - lovely pics - funny how you have rain as we have sun, although rain is coming tomorrow I hear. I am still clinging onto summer! It can't possibly be over yet...Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely snuggly images.

    And nooo LouBoo - summer is not over. It's not I tell you. It's not.

    ReplyDelete