Thursday, 1 July 2010



Thursday Surprise!


Huge Thank You to the lovely Lou from the gorgeous blog louboosandshoes
Lou gave me a wonderful mention and link, I am really thrilled to think that my blog is enjoyed by people, I certainly enjoy doing it and sharing it with you. It is lovely to hear that you like the images. Thank you too,  my followers, you are very much valued and  appreciated.




I have a bit of a thing about pearls, they often crop up in my posts.


valentino


I love this tablecloth fabric.


Aah, the English Summer.





All these images are from the Brilliant sussiebell


Happy Thursday

X



2 comments:

  1. your blog is so sweet!!!
    contratulations for your mention...
    kisses
    irene valdirose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, gorgeous Cowparsley! What lovely images, I just came over from Lou, Boos and Shoes, so happy to find you, happy to be your newest follower! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete