Thursday, 22 July 2010

Looking For Inspiration

polly wreford

Feeling rather guilty today, I am half way through redecorating my kitchen but seem to have lost the impetus to finish it. As my daughter is still away, basking in the sun, my plan was to get on and finish it all before her return. However, life does have a habit of getting in the way. I am one of those people that needs to get up early, with the day clear ahead of me so that I can work uninterrupted, not always achievable!
So..... tomorrow and the weekend is set aside solely for the job in hand, I will NOT be distracted and I WILL get it finished, my guilt and sense of lethargy will be replaced by pride in a job well done!!

dave coote


chris everard

I love this picture, it reminds me so much of when we had a lovely old rectory in Somerset, we had builders in forever, and the only way and place I could get my, then baby daughter, off to sleep was on a sheepskin rug in front of the the Aga, away from the noise, dust and chaos that was renovation!




plain english



plain english



plain english



antoine baralhe


I would like to escape to here! Beautiful isn't it?

Happy Thursday

x




3 comments:

  1. Oh, that last picture is heavenly - want to escape there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen!!!
    I think the kitchen is the most magical place in the house...



    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that pic with the girls asleep by the Aga - I don't know what I would do without mine! Thanks for sharing such a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete