Saturday, 31 July 2010


Hurrah For Saturday


rodney smith


Hooray! My daughter passed her driving test yesterday.
Where did the time go?
It didn't seem that long ago that she was heading off to "Big School" and now. . . . . a new chapter.
 I guess university will be the next stage.
Life moves quickly.


daniel farmer



Pretty Plaits



chris blott



Swishy Skirts







craig fordham



I am totally In Love with the amazing song Slow by Rumer, I am pre ordering her CD. Beautiful voice, I cannot listen to it enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hello - me again - abit of serial commenter on your blog still, but these images are just wonderful! Plaits and swishy skirts - brilliant! Perfect for Saturdays! Have just been for a pedicure - now that just puts a smile on my face :-) Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your 'little' girl!
    Yes, they grow up too quickly don't they.. My daughter is only 4, but still.. it was only yesterday she grabbed my finger at the hospital..

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete