Saturday, 3 July 2010

Happy Weekend


 I absolutely LOVE ticking and linens, The red and blues here really appeal to me, they are so perfect for the summer. As I mentioned to you the other day, I am revamping my kitchen, so, this weekend I shall roll up my sleeves and get on with it! I am still trying to decide on colours, maybe things will become clearer after a cup of coffee!
  
elanbach



earnest and matilda



via elizabeth anne designs

decorative country living




elanbach


decorative country living


via a creative mint


May your weekend be filled with sunshine and smiles.

X

2 comments:

  1. happy week end to you too! Lovely images and colours!
    Irene valdirose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, things most definitely become much clearer after a good cup of coffee! :)

    Love this image parade and find it most inspiring. Feels so fresh and light.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for your kitchen!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete