Monday, 12 July 2010


Back in the Groove

louise rastall

Have been without my laptop for the past few days,  have missed you all, I feel that you are friends, your blogs are a part of my daily must haves, so it is good that finally I am back in the "loop". 
 The lovely Lou from louboosandshoes has left me a little gift of encouragement. Thank You Lou, , I am so glad my blog gives some pleasure.



elanbach

I love the colours of this image and the way that the fabrics and wall blend so well.






elanbach


A simple jug of garden flowers next to your bed is the smallest of luxuries, but gives huge rewards with it's prettiness and scent. I have some of my sweet peas and roses in a little mug on my bedside table and the perfume during the night is absolutely gorgeous. To me, a life without flowers would be a very unhappy one.



Have a wonderful week.

X

1 comment:

  1. It never really occurred to me to put flowers in the bedroom. I always put them downstairs for all to see. What a lovely idea though!

    ReplyDelete