Saturday, 19 June 2010


Saturday Flowers


I adore rambling cottage gardens.
This picture reminds me so much of my late Grandfather's garden. When he and my Grandmother retired from farming, they had a lovely little cottage where they would grow lots of vegetables with wonderful flowers growing amongst them. In particular, I remember the sweet william, they had the most glorious scent that seems to be so lacking in the bought ones today.


image snapdragon


The blue bottles set this off so beautifully









These gorgeous flowers are all from emma Based near Totnes in Devon, Emma creates the most beautiful flowers in a wonderfully relaxed, country feel, using seasonal and locally grown flowers wherever possible.
Do check out her lovey website. 

So my dears, I hope that everything in your garden is lovely this weekend, have a good one.


x

















1 comment:

  1. What an amazing blog you have!
    Thanks for sharing so many inspirational photos!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete