Monday, 14 June 2010


Gorgeous beds for Monday

I LOVE beds piled up with squashy cushions and pillows, so comfy.


Why is it that on a Monday morning I always wish I could snuggle back down and have longer in bed? These beautiful beds look so inviting.


image polly wreford


image here

Sheer, understated elegance.




image sussie bell

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I went to the Contemporary Craft Fair here in Devon. This is an annual event, which attracts some of the most celebrated and talented artisans in the country. One  of the many exhibitors there was virginia who makes the most beautiful ceramics, I have to confess, I did succumb and buy one of her gorgeous pieces.




images virginia graham


See you soon


x













2 comments:

  1. just *found* your blog and am in heaven....adoooore the linen below....makes me smile..........
    melissa x

    ReplyDelete