Monday, 10 May 2010

Sheer Indulgence.
I confess that today's post is going to be unashamedly filled with divine things!
Beautiful, perfumed English roses from David Austin, I have planted several in my garden and always find the first bloom of the season a real delight. There is something very nostalgic about their glorious scent.

Eglantyne

David Austin Roses

Claire Austin


I LOVE:

Kate Forman's pretty fabrics and accessories, again there is something about the floral patterns that hark back to a time when things seemed less frenetic, yet these beautiful fabrics work equally well in a more contemporary setting.



These hat boxes are SO very pretty, if you don't have hats to put in them, you could store all sorts of goodies in them, they also make lovely design objects in their own right.

I have this gorgeous bag on my wish list, it is yummy.

All  images from Kate's website www.kateforman.co.uk


Well, the hoover and duster await and I really can't put it off any longer, If I can find my way through the chaos of my daughter's bedroom, I will see you all soon!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment