Saturday, 29 May 2010


 
One Month Old Today!!


I can't believe that it is now a month since I entered the wonderful world of blogging. I had no idea just how much I would enjoy it, how many incredible, creative, talented and lovely like minded people there are out there. I look forward to reading your beautiful blogs each day and THANK YOU so much for your lovely comments and my lovely followers.


I am filling my blog with Gorgeous Peonies today to say a big, heartfelt, thank you to you all x





























Google images



xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.....one month.....woo hoo!!!

    I think that your blog is growing beautifully, it's a lovely place to be and clearly you are enjoying it very much!!

    Have a lovely week-end :)

    PS LOVE the peonies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEONIES!!! my absolute favorite!!! Congratulations on your anniversary....your off to a great start in my opinion!
    Have a great weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete