Friday, 21 May 2010


Hello Again.
Two posts today, as I am not sure if I am going to get to my blog this weekend, I wanted though to post these fantastic products from Decorative Country Living, I love their things and they are so helpful.




Simple, but oh so pretty

Gorgeous note books

Lovely

Twinkly

 Very stylish

Perfect for a picnic trip


Full of fabulous finds 
all images from Decorative Country Living
 visit their lovely website decorativecountryliving



Enjoy your weekend, I hope it is full of sunshine and smiles.

X

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    I have just discovered your pretty blog. I like the name that you have chosen for it.
    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I have come over from Zaira @ Little Emma English Home. You were the first comment on her latest post and I, like Suzy's Vintage Attic, loved the name of your blog. I love this time of year, as the cow parsley is out. I don't think that there is anything nicer than a lovely old white jug filled with cow parsley. I'm also from the U.K. by the way !
    Have a lovely new week. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already Knew Decorative Country Living, they have fantastic things!! Shame that I can't order form Italy. If only I lived in England too I would be moneyless... ;)

    Have a nice day, Zaira

    ReplyDelete