Sunday, 16 May 2010


Good Morning Everyone.


Cowparsley is now just over 2 weeks old, I never thought I would enjoy blogging so much, there are SO many beautiful blogs out there and such creative people. I was very excited to get my first comment, from Rachael, from the lovely blog, c'est bon bon, thank you.We have a joke in my family that while everyone is out, Mum will be moving the furniture, paintings etc around, they never know what the house will look like on their return!! I do confess, that I rearrange the interiors depending on the seasons, I am certain I am not alone in doing this.......let me know!
As you can see, I have changed the look of my blog too, I am HAPPY with this, so this will stay. These gorgeous images are from Vanessa Arbuthnott's lovely website,I  love the colours, her fabrics are very pretty.




Simple, but oh, so pretty.


image from Comfortable Country, by Enrica Stabille
Photographer Christopher Drake.

xx



2 comments:

  1. Hello, how lovely to meet you!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, your blog looks like a very nice place to be, just my cup of tea :)

    I hope you enjoy blogging as much as you know I have!

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! thank you so much for your comment. Your blog is already lovely, I'm sure that it will give you much satisfaction!! I already saw many interesting things here xxx

    ReplyDelete