Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Bienvenue en France!

Well no,  I am not actually in France, sadly, but today I got a parcel from good old Amazon, inside, my first step to speaking French. The Michel Thomas French Foundation course. Like many people I haven't really tried to learn a language since leaving school, which in my case was a VERY long time ago! So, armed with my collection of Cd's I hope to speak and understand this lovely language. If there is anyone out there who is planning to whisk me away to South West France for a wonderful weekend, please can you hang on for a bit until I have learnt it.

Of course if I need a break from all this mental exertion then I may just have to snuggle up on my sofa and watch a really good DVD.
It isn't really cheating if I watch the fabulous Coco Before Chanel, there are subtitles!

Amazon.com

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment