Monday, 10 February 2014

New Week, New Hope



image tiny white daisies


A new week and new growth. Despite the truly awful weather we have been experiencing here in Britain, particularly in my part of the country the South West, hope is all around with Spring reminders. Snowdrops, daffodils and new shoots. Nature may at times seem harsh, yet it repays us with glorious gifts.








Some of you will remember that last week I went along with some trepidation to a new hair salon. Well I have to say it was rather a success. A little shorter than I would like, however my hair needed it, it will grow. The colour is good and I came home armed with a bag of Aveda goodies to nourish and improve my hair between salon visits. Really, what was all the worry and fuss about?!!

above images previous posts


Have a great week.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful images. They give hope that one day the snow and bitter cold will relinquish its grip on us. Thank you for brightening my day.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I love the Snow-drops. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of spring. The Snow-drops are fabulous!
    Best wishes
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful touch of Spring to come….lovely images. So pleased the new 'hair do' worked out! I took the plunge and went to a new salon last year, and it was the best thing, as it sometimes needs a whole new perspective from someone new sometimes! Love Aveda products too.

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete