Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Just Chilling





Taking it easy today, life has been rather full on recently. House build, working on my business idea, changes in my daughter's life. All these things start to catch you up, another week whizzes by and weariness creeps in.





 I am going to a new hairdresser later this week for a colour and cut, the first time I have ventured away from my usual salon in over twenty years....HELP. I am mildly scared and a little excited. What is it with hair? if it isn't right it seems to impact on how you feel throughout. Hey I am a grown up, I will tell them what I would like and even more importantly what I DON'T want! 




Well whatever the outcome there is always a hat! As my husband so helpfully points out, hair grows!



images via french voguettes, simply pix and pretty much peachy


Love xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I always feel extreme guilt going to another hair salon almost like having an affair!!
    Anyways tell them what you want and leave out what you don't want. It always works best to focus on what you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamela, that is good advice. Concentrate on the positive! X

      Delete
  2. Hair does grow but it can be quite traumatic if you are not happy with the results. My bangs were cut too short last fall and I felt like I was 7 again and my mother cut them too short. Is it vanity that we care so much about our hair?? Hope your trip was successful. xo

    ReplyDelete