Friday, 25 January 2013

The Big Thaw.
























At last the snow is beginning to thaw, I have been unable to move my car for 9 days, but today with the help of the farmer up the lane, I eventually escaped!!! Yes the snow is pretty and it is great fun, but after a few days of being completely stuck, it is wonderful to see things slowly beginning to return to normal.

A huge thank you for all the lovely comments this week, I hope your weekend is filled with LOVE, LAUGHTER and lots of SMILES.


xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm glad the snow's on it's way too.
    It'll be good to get back to normal.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I just wanted to let you know I've included a link to one of your posts over at my blog. If you would like to read it, here it is.
    http://gwenmossblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-beauty-of-being-real.html
    I hope you like it.
    Blessings,
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are gorgeous.....mine have loved the snow too!

    ReplyDelete