Tuesday, 18 December 2012

A Blogging Holiday


Frustratingly, trying to blog as I would like is proving to be very difficult on an iPad. I am unable to upload images in the usual way and as for creating a collage, well......dream on.
SO I am not going to blog for a while until I can discover a way of doing so in the way and format that I choose. I hope to be back with you all soon. I will follow your lovely blogs over Christmas and look forward posting in the New Year.



HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. 
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
SEE YOU SOON.

Lots of Love xxx


4 comments:

  1. I don't know his to do it on my iPad either! Have a lovely Christmas and in the New Year you can give me a tutorial!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh now I am sorry about that; I must admit I abandoned trying to blog from the ipad from the word go. It just can't cope! But I shall miss your lovely collages so I will check out the Cowparsley archive if I need a fix. Thank you for your comment on my blog; you have always been so kind to me in your words. Have a wonderful country Christmas. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I look forward to hearing how you overcome these problems as I have not mastered them yet. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete