Thursday, 8 November 2012


Thursday's Offerings.

Stunning.



Cute.




It's nearly here.




The gorgeous, cool couple, I so admire them. He is such a DUDE.
images via the fuller view, pretty stuff, the curious bumblebee.


Work is full on (oh the things I could do if I didn't have to go to work!) I have now at last chosen my paint colours for the house. I really did fight the use of slipper satin by farrow and ball I really didn't want to follow the crowd, but the fact remains it is the perfect colour for here. The woodwork will be stony ground, also by farrow and ball.  I have set myself a deadline to get it done before Christmas, no pressure!!

I am also going to have a go at wallpapering my bedroom, ha ha, that should be interesting! I will keep you posted as to my progress or otherwise.




xxx

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous images!!! Aren't the Obamas such a cool couple, she's beautiful. And that lovely pup!!

    Well done you for even attempting wallpapering, I'm very impressed!!

    Hope you are well Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo truly is stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete