Monday, 26 November 2012


Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.
























images via tiny white daisies, the fuller view, crush cul de sac.

After the most incredible rain here in the South West (my heart goes out to those who have lost their homes and processions in the floods) we are, I gather about to get snow. Now I rather like a good dollop of snow, but I hope if it arrives that it is the gorgeous thick, flaky kind and not the slushy horrid stuff that makes everything look filthy. Also it is pretty full on at work at present so I do need to get there. It will of course only add to my increasing excitement of Christmas, it may just be a step too far!!!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Helllooo!! Just wanted to stop by to say thank you for your order! That lovely oil will be heading West shortly and you can relax into a lovely L'Apothecary bath!!! Fabulous images here - especially the bearskins!

    This morning is frosty and crisp - the best kind of winter weather as it doesn't interfere with any plans; only enhances them! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images!!!
    thank you.
    make me a visit too..
    eliane.
    http://elianeapkroker.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete