Friday, 2 March 2012


Delightful Interiors.


Best of British.


Continuing with my favourite British Blogs, today the wonderful...

Glenda from:


I can't remember how I first chanced upon this glorious blog, but instantly I was hooked. For someone like me with an almost addiction to all things interior, this blog is Heaven.

Glenda has a huge talent that is evident in all of her posts, clearly her training as a designer and gifted artist permeates everything she does, including her own wonderful home that she writes so brilliantly about.
Without exception, all of the posts offer huge inspiration which I use and reuse as a reference frequently. 


find here




I really believe that Glenda should produce a book, her knowledge, innate style, sense of colour, obvious love of the subject and gift for communicating her ideas would make the most wonderful reference bible.  How about it Glenda??















The real gift of Glenda's blog is that whatever your style of home, size of budget, or preference for  contemporary or traditional tastes, her beautiful posts offer inspiration, ideas, encouragement and introductions for everyone.

Please call by and visit Glenda

Simply Stunning.

Enjoy x










6 comments:

  1. inspired posting thank you... and paper mulberry has been one of my favorites for a while... a wonderful "find"...
    enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, her blog is absolutely beautiful, just my cup of tea, thank you for the recommendation!!

    Am feeling better today, thanks for the good wishes :)

    Have a great week-end X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog I will be heading over to have a look. The photos are stunning.
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my goodness dearest Cowparsley I don't know what to say or where to begin in thanking you!!!!! I have been a fan your gorgeously pretty blog ever since discovering the world of Blogging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Hugs and warmest Sunday wishes - Glenda xxx P.s. As for a book, you're too kind Cowparsley and I think I should leave it to the professionals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything glenda posts. I would certainly buy that book!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, a book by Glenda would be a must-read! Actually, I found you through Glenda and I'm so glad I did. You've both got something pretty special when it comes to blogs. Hugs, B xxx

    ReplyDelete